Time: 6:30 pm
Location: College Complex
Team Fee: TBD*
*If you add a player after the first night the is $20.00 per player
Deadline to register TBD
Players must be 16 and older to play. If under 18 parent/guardian must sign the roster.
Nickle League Rules
- Each game is scheduled for 5 innings. There is no run rule.
- To play a game you have 3 teams.
- Each team must have a minimum of 5 players a max of 8 players on the roster.
- When playing a game, there must be 2 females in the line up at all times(can have more females).
- No more then 3 males in the line up.
- The first team starts the inning with 4 outfielders and the pitcher.
- the second team starts with 4 infielders and the catcher.
- the third team bats.
- The rotation would be outfield to infield to batting. Batting becomes outfield. Draw for rotation.
- If male batter is walked – he gets second base. If next batter is female, with tow outs she ha the option to bat or walk., if its one or less outs she must bat.
- If your line up has only one female – you team must take an out. the 5th spot in the batting order is an out.
- Batters start with a 1 an 1 count.
- Homerun rule 2 per game per team.
- Wood Bats will be used only. VCPR will provide.